Sunday 19 July 2015

Sealy Posturepedic Pocket Spring Back Pillow - Soft


  • This pillow provides soft support and is suitable for Front and Back sleepers
  • 65 x 40 x 14 cm
  • Knitted cover/ 28 Springs & Memory Foam inside
  • To clean wipe only
  • Guaranteed for 3 years

I suffer from neck and back pain and have been looking for a pillow to support my neck for some time. I usually sleep on my side or front and so wanted something that would support in either position. I think that I have an answer to my hunt in this pillow.

The Sealy Posturepedic pillow is soooo comfy! It is quite a large pillow and I must admit I haven't tried to find a cover for it yet but I think it may need a slightly larger than usual pillow case to cover it comfortably without it being squashed.

This pillow is a soft support but it was supportive throughout the night and I did not feel that I was sinking into the pillow. When I lifted my head in the morning it immediately sprung back to its original shape and was very tempting to just have five minutes more.

The pillow looks expensive - it is very well made and has a beautiful quilted top and bottom. It also feels luxourious, and therefore could easily be used without a pillow case.

I would definitely recomeend this to anyone looking for a new pillow. It is supportive and well made, while looking very expensive.

I received this product in return for an honest review through the Amazon Vine Programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment