Tuesday 4 August 2015

Edge Beanbags Techbed - A Beanbag Tablet Stand Pillow Bean Bag Cushion Holder for all iPad iPad Mini iPad Air Surface and other ebook readers - 25cm x 25cm x 31cm bean bag.

Product Image



The Techbed is a genius accessory for all Ipads, notepads, ebook readers and notebooks. Rest your device on a chair arm or snuggle up in bed, the Techbed keeps the device easily balanced - no slipping and sliding. We use the same top upholstery grade fabrics to ensure a hard-wearing but soft feel finish for your techbed.

I can not congratulate this company enough on their customer service & fantastic service. I placed my order, the next day I had confirmation that my Techbed had been despatched and then Philippa rung me the next day to tell me it would be delivered that day and even gave me a 1 hour time slot of when it was to be delivered! I have not received such fantastic service from any other company.

The Techbed itself is a simple product design but it works so well. I was surprised when it arrived at how light the product is. I think I was expecting a heavy Techbed but it is so light. I assume it is filled with bean bag filling or something similar. It fits a range of size hand held devices - I have used it for my kindle paperwhite, samsung tablet and also samsung mobile phone and they all work perfectly. I use it while sitting on the sofa, at the kitchen table or lying in bed and it holds the device at the perfect angle every time.

Fantastic invention, recommend to all.

The Techbed can be bought through Amazon here and is avaliable in ten different colours

No comments:

Post a Comment