Tuesday 1 December 2015

Igenix IG740R Cordless Pyramid Kettle, 1.8 L, 3000 W - Red


Igenix IG740R stylish 1.8 L cordless traditional kettle comes with a special designed handle with soft grip for easy pour action. It features a rear water level indicator window, concealed element, auto cut off when the water boils and a removable washable filter. It has a 360 degree base for right and left handed use and has a large 1.8 L capacity. The kettle is also available in cream Igenix model IG740C.

I have never had a stylish kettle. I don't drink tea or coffee and my husband isn't bothered what the kettle looks like as long as it boils water for his morning cuppa he is happy. However I fell in love with this kettle as soon as I saw it and when I got it delivered and opened the box I loved it even more.

As far as I am aware, a kettle is a kettle - it boils water and that is it. Well, yes this one ticks that box although my husband does believe that i is slower than our old, borning, jug kettle but it isn't that slow so I am not marking it down on that point. The only negative I can think of is that the water indicator is difficult to read - it is at the back of the kettle and when I was filling the kettle from the tap it was closest to me and therefore I think in my shadow and I had to take it away from the tap to read the measure.

I love the bright, shiny red exterior and I also really like the shape of it. Its base design means that it can be swivelled for either left or right handed people, and it's handle shape and design keeps hands well away from the steam, meaning no chance of burning fingers. The handle has a good grip and is comfortable hold.

In summary I would say this is a beautiful design and a good kettle to put in any kitchen.

I received this product through the Amazon Vine Programme in return for an honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment